I am registered disabled and plan to come with a carer. Can you issue a ticket for them? 

You are here:

Yes. A carer/companion ticket is available. Once you have purchased your ticket, please email the team at hello@heartlandfestival.co.uk with proof of eligibility such as higher level of either disability living allowance, (DNA) or attendance allowance, (A/A), or the enhanced rate of personal independence payment (PIP) and the name of the carer/companion and a ticket will be issued.

Was this question helpful?
Dislike 0 0 of 0 found this question helpful.
Views: 25